Thursday, July 26, 2007

Healthy Starts


Man, I couldn't believe it. First, as if getting up @ 7 this morning wasn't bad enough, it's been a while since I had a thorough workout. I knew this was gonna be a memorable morning. I put on the sweat, the sneaks, my radio player set to Steve Harvey, and I made my way to the Healthy Starts Workout at the Renaissance. It didn't help that I didn't know where I was going, or that I was running a few minutes late. As soon as I got there, it all started coming into place. Jeanette Jenkins is one fine black woman. I would love to...........anyway, back to the blog. There were people young and old there. Of course, I think I was the youngest of the bunch. Man, what a workout. Every part of the body was worked out, from the arms to the pelvis to the abdominals. Even the gluts got a good workout this morning. Those kicks and thrusts and moves are actually beneficial. I am in a lot of pain right now, but that is a good thing. Exercising my entire body for 45 minutes started my day off right. Getting a picture with Jeanette Jenkins was even better. I'm glad we got that 30 second water break, but for some, I don't think 30 seconds was enough. Word to the wise: stretch out BEFORE you do one of these Hollywood workouts. I'm about to re-tone my body thanks to this Hollywood workout.

1 comment:

Trendsetters said...

I'm confused. Someone gave me double directions. Can you help me?